- Carefully remove Roasting Safety screen by its handle (CAUTION: SCREEN ITSELF IS HOT)
- Place inverted safety screen completely over the can opening to extinguish flame. DO NOT blow out flame.
- Allow all components of the S’mores Maker unit and can to completely cool before handling.
- Unused fuel, matches, or lighters should be stored in a child-safe place, away from heat sources and combustibles (ie: paper napkins or paper plates).
- In Case of S’MORES HEAT FIRE: use a Class B rated fire extinguisher or baking soda for a small fire from the contents of the fuel can.
« Back To FAQs List